Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Tuesdays at the Table


Well it's that time again.....Tuesday's at the Table! For this week, I thought I would share the recipe of an appetizer that I absolutely LOVE. I make this a lot for the parties we go to, etc., and I have even made it for me and John to munch on for dinner when I haven't felt like cooking a big meal.
BUFFALO CHICKEN CHEESE DIP
2-10 ounce cans of chunk chicken breast drained.
2 8 ounce packages of cream cheese softened.
1 cup ranch dressing
3/4 cup Franks Red Hot Sauce
1-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese.
Heat chicken and red hot sauce in a pan on the stove until heated through. Spread softened cream cheese in a 13x9 pan. Pour ranch dressing over this. Spread chicken mixture over top and bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Top with cheddar cheese and bake and additional 5 minutes. Serve with tortilla chips.
For more exciting recipes, hop on over to My Chihuahua Bites!
So Travis' track meet was cancelled. Was it wrong that I was overjoyed? I mean it IS me who is complaining that these school related activities are coming to a very quick end here. But it is cold, and wet, and just not real nice here in Ohio.
My bloggy friend Rebecca Jo commented last night saying that she loves Dancing with the Stars this season and that since I thought it was boring, I should check out her review. I wanted to link over to it for any DWTS fans, because she has great insight!! I really enjoyed reading her take on the show. Check it out here.
Well that is about it for us! Hope you all have a wonderful evening!

4 comments:

  1. aahh... thanks for the link!!! I just have to look at it through humorous eyes... & its pretty humorous when I dance along!!! With my sheet-dress! I gotta take a picture! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good party recipe! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has been yucky and cold here the last couple of days...but the weekend is looking fantastic. Hope yours is too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, I have to try this! We love Frank's Red Hot sauce. We just bought a huge jug of it at Sam's, yesterday! This looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete