Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Alphabet Game

A is for Age: I am 44 ~ Yikes, where did the time go?

B is for Favorite Beer: I don't drink a whole lot, but I do like Samual Adams Cherry Wheat.

C is for Career Choice at the Moment: Quality Coordinator in the medical transcription field.

D is for the Name of your Dog: Jackson Gepperheimer of course. But I do want to mention my dogs growing up because they did have a huge impact on my life. There was Gigi, a sweet little toy poodle and Fritzie, the best dog ever (Sorry Jack), a miniature schnauzer who was just my best bud in the world.

E is for Essential item you use Everyday: Computer, LOL. I'm in front of it basically every single day of my life, and suffer withdrawal when I'm not.

F is for Favorite TV Show: I would have to say Lost, Greys Anatomy, Dancing with the Stars. But some of my new faves, Bones, The Mentalist, and Rescue Me <----hilarious show, can't believe they can get away with the stuff they do!

G is for Favorite Game: I would say LCR. It is a dice game that we usually play when the whole family gets together. I love Catch Phrase too.

H is for Home Town: Poland, Ohio.

J is for Favorite Juice: I think just plain old orange juice.

K is for whose butt you would like to Kick: Jenn.....only because we both need to get over it.

L is for Last place you ate: wherever I was an hour ago…I pretty much eat all the time......I'm just saying...... Seriously we ate out last night at the G&R.

M is for Marriage: Yes. Marriage can definitely be a struggle, but in the end, I do think it is worth it.

N is for Your Full Name: It’s Kimberly Ann.

O is for Overnight Hospital Stay: Just when I had Travis and we were stationed in England.

P is for People you were with today: John and Travis.

Q is for Quote: Right now, this is my fave. Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

R is for Biggest Regret: No regrets…just lessons learned.

S is for Siblings: 1 sister, Terri, 2 brothers, JD and Frank. They rock!

T is for Time you woke up Today: 5:15 everyday except when I'm off.

U is for Underwear: Yes, and I guess thats all I will say about that right now.

V is for Vegetable you like: I like lima beans. I know, weird.

W is for your Worst Habit: I'm a huge procrastinator! I absolutely hate that about myself.

X is for X-Rays you’ve had: Jeesh, I cant remember. Most recently my wisdom teeth.

Y is for Yummy Food your Mom made: She used to make this chicken and rice thing in a pan on the stove. I loved it and she can't remember it but I wish I could find that recipe. She makes awesome meatloaf too, like a big meatball with sauce on it!

Z is for Zodiac Sign: I’m a Piesces. My birthday is February 26th.

This was fun! I hope that you will all play along on your own blogs! The Questions stay the same, just replace the answers :o)

4 comments:

  1. FUN!!! I'll have to play too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I stopped by after checking in at SITS. The Alphabet Game looks like fun - I'll keep that in mind for a day I can think of anything to post.... Like tomorrow probably.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:40 PM

    keep an eye on me...you know I will do it! and Kim...thanks!! You are my faithful follower who always comments!! And I really do appreciate hearing from you!!! It truly makes my day to know that someone is out there and cares!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for leaving me a comment! I love SITS! I have been finding the best posts- like this one! I am going to have to play one day too.

    ReplyDelete