OUCH!!
I don't know how I did it. Might have been the laundry.......
I don't know why it happened to me.
I don't know what I did to deserve it.
But Good Lord, I hurt my back and its KILLING me! I *think* I'm going to have to suck it up and go to the doctors tomorrow. I'm miserable!
I have been taking alot of this......

But what I really need is some of this.......
And I will tell you that this may go a long way in making me feel better!
Yea, I don't think so either!
I'm going to lie back down. I hope you all have a wonderful evening!!













oh so sorry...completely understand!! I am using all of those above mentioned meds!! and frankly, they help...but they do not RESOLVE all pain!! Hope you feel better soon!!
ReplyDeleteBeg for zanaflex.
ReplyDeleteYou know... a good purse can help balance the pressure on your back!! (Let me know if it works!)
ReplyDeletelol... the purse may be a stretch, but goodluck at the Drs! Get better soon.
ReplyDeleteI have a terrible headache like RIGHT now. Advil's my bestfriend.
ReplyDelete