Before I go any further, I have an important question that I'm hoping you all will respond to. Can you see a signature in my posts? My blog makeover lady says she can see it, but I sure can't so thought I would ask you. I sure would like to see that evasive signature.
I woke up yesterday in Graduation Party Panic Mode. OMG his party is literally 9 weeks away. So much to do and I've never done anything big like this, so I'm really, really nervous about it. I just want it to be perfect for him! I started on his scrap book today, LMAO! Nothing like waiting till the last second! I have 2 pages done. 2 down 50 to go!
I went shopping at PersonalizationMall.com and ended up buying this.

I buy a lot of persoanlized gifts from this place. They have really neat frames and Christmas ornaments. John and I did one of these frames for our wedding and I just love it! Now I want to order some personalized candy bar wrappers. Anyone have any experience with these? Any recommendations? We are finalizing the menu and all the other little details. With my moms help, I hope we will be good to go!
John and I went out to dinner last night at the OK Cafe in Marion. It was wonderfully delish!! I want to submit it to Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives, LOL. I am going to be ordering some of the side dishes for the graduation party from there. I figure the more we order, the better.
Today I took a stroll down memory lane looking at the pictures I want to include in the scrap book and on the boards for him. I have been down since. Seeing my mood slowly plummeting, and knowing he was in for some serious misery tonight if my mood didn't change wanted to get me out of my depressed mood as soon as possible, my husband did what any good husband would do, took me out for ice cream! It did hit the spot and the fact that we have all been hanging out chatting perked me up too!!
Well that's about it for my weekend. Hope I have not bored you to tears, LOL!!!











If it is KIM with flip flops on both sides, then yep I see it!! Very cute:)
ReplyDeleteNever bored with you! This will be a tough year...and yet...what a joy to see them grow so successfully!!
ReplyDeleteYes....Kim surrounded by flip flops! Very SUHWEET!
I see Kim surrounded in flip flops. Ice cream might be the answer for world peace, mmmmmm
ReplyDeleteI see no signature! How odd, the other's said they could see it.
ReplyDeleteMy son in 17 & I'm dreading the activity that will come when he graduates next year!
And wait, is your dog a schnauzer? I've got a sassy black on here. He even has his own blog.
www.OskarsBlog.com