Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday's My Favorite Things



You know, I have a lot of things I like, a lot of things I love, and some things I just can't live without. I thought I would occasionally share some of my favorite things with you! Yea I know, couldn't think of anything better to blog about! Guilty as charged!

Disclaimer: This is my opinion only. I'm not getting anything at all for promoting the products I choose to share here. Its just that when ya try something and love it, you want to share it with everyone! I love tried and true word of mouth advertising!

One of my favorite things is this Hot Buttered Maple Syrup candle. YUMMMMM!!




Burn this baby for 15 minutes and your whole house will smell like hot, buttery maple syrup goodness! You will be looking around for the pancakes!!

My son's friend turned me on to these, if you can believe it. I burn candles all the time and he came in one time and said you should try these candles from The Best Scented Candle Company. They have several scents, some of my favorites being Banana Nut Bread, Rose Hips and Lavender (love this one in my office), Dockside Breeze (Love this one in the bathroom), and Cinnamon Bun. Is it any wonder I have a weight problem when I burn candles with the names Cinnamon Bun and Hot Buttered Maple Syrup???!!!! They smell wonderful and the prices are incredibly reasonable! Also, you don't have to burn them in every room. When I burn the Rosehips and Lavender in my office, the whole house smells delicious!

I have included their website below. Check them out for yourself!

http://www.thebestscentedcandles.com/page/1037944

If you try them, let me know what you think!!

On a side note, please pray for Stellan. This is a baby of a mom that many, many people on the internet follow, MckMamma. Her baby is sick with supraventricular tachycardia and they are having trouble regulating his heart rate. Bless his sweet little heart. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

3 comments:

  1. Those candles look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:33 PM

    I am a candle nut so I am sure I will check this site out...any candle that can smell that good...the whole house??? then I am definitely in for it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:43 PM

    HAHA, I just got the name from your Mom (Aunt Barb to me)Sunday and ordered on Monday. So I'm just waiting for my stuff. They do smell good! Patty

    ReplyDelete