
I always like to dedicate a blog post to my family members on their birthdays. Today's is dedicated to Brooke and Halle, my twin neices, whose birthday was March 9th. They turned 10!! OMG where did that time go??? Wish I could find a more recent picture of them together! Well I have one, I just can't get it off of my camera!
I remember my brother calling me at 11:30 at night on 03/09/99 telling me they had been born. I was sooooo hoping for a boy and a girl since I knew my brother was older and probably not having anymore kids. Boy did he show us, they went on to have twin boys.
The girls look more alike than this picture shows, but they could not be more different personality wise. Brooke is a fun, funny, friendly, candy-hoardin, fashion conscious little girly-girl, who loves to dress up in skirts and dresses. Halle is quiet and stoic and is happy to let her sister take the spotlight. Halle loves to sew and play the guitar. Brooke loves to flirt with boys. They both play soccer.
Happy Birthday little girlfriends! Hope you had a wonderful day!!!
Love you!











Wow! Twin boys.. and twin girls.. they have their hands full. Cool thought.
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to your nieces!
You a happy birthday. Two cute little girl. :)
ReplyDeleteHealth is the Greatest Happiness
The World at The Present
How neat is that, twin girls then twin boys. Happy Birthday to those beautiful nieces of yours.
ReplyDeleteJust getting back to you about your comment on my site. I have tried the view blog and that didn't work either. I think it has to do with my html template. I don't think it's in there. I did get the email this post added but can't get the rest added. Gonna do some more googling today. I can't stand for something to get the best of me.