.jpg)
Its the SITS Spring Fling!! Hello to any SITSa's stopping by!!! Welcome to Life is Always Better at the Beach!!
For those of you not familiar with SITS, it stands for The Secret is in the Sauce, and it is a blog that encourages you to check out other blogs and leave comments. It is a great way to meet new people and find blogs that interest you! I have met some of the funnest people through SITS.
All day today SITS will be hosting giveaways! They have some great sponsors lined up with some pretty AWESOME stuff! Heather and Tiffany never disappoint!
As for me, I'm giving away this hand-made breast cancer awareness bracelet, made with sterling silver and Swarovski crystals, hand crafted by your's truly! I apologize for the quality of the picture. I took new ones this morning of it that are better but the cord on my camera is not working correctly. Darn it!!!Anyway, there are 2 ways to win this bracelet.
1. Comment on this post within the next 24 hours. Be sure to leave an email address for me to get ahold of you.
2. Become a follower within the next 24 hours (You get 2 extra entries for becoming a follower!!). If you are already a follower, let me know!
Winner will be announced tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by!











That is beautiful!!! I want :-)
ReplyDeleteOh yeah... & I'm already a follower!!!
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm over from SITS, you have such a sweet blog, love the beach theme! The bracelet is beautiful, have a great day!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! breast Cancer is just a wonderful cause!!! I would love the bracelet!
ReplyDeleteI am now a follower!!!
ReplyDeleteNeat bracelet, and I'm always up for supporting breast cancer. Save the ta-tas!
ReplyDeletewhat a great gift! i'd love to win it!
ReplyDeletethepinkpotpourri {at} yahoo. com
THAT bracelet is awesome!
ReplyDeleteOHHhhh, I want to win that...it is truly unique!
Jill
Very beautiful key chain, it is art.
ReplyDeleteHealth is the Greatest Happiness
The World at The Present
it's so pretty! thanks for the opportunity to win!
ReplyDeleteThis is awesome...my mom died of breast cancer. Happy Spring Fling!
ReplyDeleteI am now a follower!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great bracelet!
ReplyDeleteI'm now a follower!
ReplyDeleteI adore this bracelet - one of my closest friends is battling breast cancer (she had a double mastectomy and 26 lymph nodes removed last week). Thank you for creating such a beautiful piece!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful, and certainly a great cause to support and help to raise awareness. Thanks for the chance!!
ReplyDeleteThis is gorgeous! You are really talented! Come on over to my giveaway!
ReplyDeleteOh, and I'm now a follower!
ReplyDeleteThis is a very nice bracelet!
ReplyDeleteThat's a gorgeous bracelett for a great cause:-)
ReplyDeleteMy e-mail is on my profile. I hope that is fine. I just do not like to leave it places. Sorry. I would like to have that pretty bracelet. This cancer got my Mother in law and my great grandmother. My Mother in law is fine now five years. Way to go for her.
ReplyDeleteThat is a beautiful bracelet. I'd love to win it.
ReplyDeleteHappy Spring Fling!
I lost a best friend to breast cancer! I'd love to win
ReplyDeleteIm a follower!
ReplyDeleteWow that is really gorgeous. I'm having my very first mammogram done April 4th...I'm a bit nervous but I know it's something you have to do! Thanks for having such a awesome giveaway!
ReplyDeleteAnd I am now a follower :)
ReplyDeleteLove those bologna sandwichs at the G&R.
ReplyDeleteFollowing!
ReplyDeleteThat has got to be one of the most beautiful bracelets I've seen in a long time! Pick me! Pick me! Please! :-)
ReplyDeleteKailani
anislandlife at gmail dot com
I'm a follower!
ReplyDeleteKailani
anislandlife at gmail dot com
very pretty!
ReplyDeleteHappy spring fling!
=) melanie
http://melaniescrafts.blogspot.com
melanieadey at hotmail dot com
Coming from a family that has beaten breast cancer multiple times, I would love to have this.
ReplyDeleteI have to say that is a beautiful bracelet. Love your beachy blog!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming by!
Your bracelet is beautiful, I'd love to win it and wear it to support my mom who's a survivor!
ReplyDeleteI love that bracelet, and I love the fact that it's for breast cancer awareness! Count me in!
ReplyDeleteLife is Sweet
I would love to win this bracelet. Not only is it pretty but it is for a great cause! I signed your follower list too! I love your blog! I will be back! Come check me out too!
ReplyDeletethanks for the chance to win this awesome bracelet!
ReplyDeletechristinbanda@yahoo.com
Wow. That's really pretty. I would be proud to wear it. Thanks for the chance to win.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I don't know how I wasn't following before, but I am now! ;)
ReplyDeleteYour bracelet is beautiful, by the way!
Pretty bracelet :)
ReplyDeleteNice work! It have great lines and it's very original. Love it!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous bracelet - can't believe you made it yourself, wow! Please enter me to win. I'm also a follower - always happy to find new bloggy friends!
ReplyDeleteThat is gorgeous! I have a dear friend who is a survivor who I would love to give that as a gift to! Thanks for the giveaway!
ReplyDeletecolormehappy(dot)designs(at)gmail(dot)com
Love that bracelet, wonderful giveaway!
ReplyDeleteI'm following. Jackson Gepperheimer told me to!
ReplyDeleteI'd love to win this bracelet for my mom-in-law who is a survivor.
ReplyDeleteMy Godmother had a double mastectomy last year and this would so great to give to her. We're doing our second Relay for Life cancer walk this year! Great giveaway! masarp@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteI had 2 aunts die of cancer last yr. This bracelet is so pretty! thanks jacquecurl@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThat is very pretty, I would love to PROUDLY wear it! Thanks for the chance!
ReplyDeletehawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com
Im a follower too!
ReplyDeletehawkgirl_16 {at} hotmail {dot} com
I was out skipping aroung Spring Fling and stopped in to say HI!! you have a beautiful blog. I love the bracelet. Our family has been touched by cancer and we have a Relay for Life team. This bracelet would be awesome to use in a raffle for our team to raise some money.
ReplyDeleteI am also hosting a giveaway on my blog. Something I thought of in the middle of the afternoon today. Stop by if you get a chance.
auntrene.blogspot.com
I am following you, are you following me?? Because if you are I hope you brought a map because we are going to get lost with me leading.
ReplyDeleteoh my, that bracelet is lovely! thanks for doing a giveaway for SITS
ReplyDeletesuper fab bracelet!!!
ReplyDeleteI would very much love to win.
ReplyDeleteElisabet
liveleisurely@yahoo.com
Beatiful bracelet, love it!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great bracelet!! Very cute!
ReplyDeleteAWESOME job on the bracelet. And I know I've seen you before, but I think I lost ya'.
ReplyDeleteCome over and enter my contest for some nummy coffee:)
And I will now follow like the faithful minion I am.
The bracelet is beautiful.
ReplyDeleteI am now a follower.
I think it is beautiful...and I want it because YOU made it!!! I am already a follower....and I think you already have my email address ;)
ReplyDeletebeautiful! i would love it.
ReplyDeletefollower :]
ReplyDeletethat is a beautiful blacelet, my family are big supporter's of breast cancer. I wasn't a follower before but am now.
ReplyDeletebeautiful bracelet
ReplyDeleteYOu did a great job with that bracelet. I would love to win it so I can flaunt it. I'm a supporter of the cause and that bracelet will be a special badge to wear :) Thanks for the chance to win it. Happy SF day!
ReplyDeleteBreast cancer has really impacted my life. Beautiful bracelet...wonderful way to show support! thanks so much :O)
ReplyDeletecheekybowtique@hotmail.com
Kim:
ReplyDeleteI have always been a follower of yours. Lovely bracelet.
Jeanne
I am a follower of yours Kim. Now, I have figured out how to leave comments, lol.
ReplyDelete